• 1 x corporate studio photography makeup session
• 1 x basic corporate studio photography hair-styling session
• 2 x corporate outfits permitted
• 1 x backdrop with standard photo lighting
• 1 x backdrop with creative side lighting
• 1 x backdrop with natural daylight photo lighting effect
• 1 x backdrop with black & white photography
• 36 x facial/half-body/full-length angles to view & select digitally
• 6 x different 4R colour prints to keep
• 8 x head-cropped sized prints to keep (from either of the retouched images)
• Digital touch-up for three chosen image
• 1 x CD-ROM of chosen images plus head-cropped sized image to keep – JPEG format
* resolution for 1st to 3rd image is capped at 1200 x 1800 pixel , 200 dpi ( printable to 8R size)
resolution for 4th to 6th image at 600 pixel x 900 pixel , 150 dpi ( printable to 4R size)
Resolution increment to 300 dpi will be at $100 per image per request ( fee applies to first two 8R images )
Terms & Conditions
- Turnaround period for collection is 5 – 7 business days
- All sessions are designed for corporate purposes and subjects must be in corporate attire.
- No casualwear/formal gowns allowed.
- Requests for creative hairstyling/make-up will have separate charges applied.
- All sessions by appointment only.
- 50% deposit via credit card/i-banking required for confirmation of booking
- Resolution output of images as stated within each session.
- Digital touch-up covers basic requests as skin smoothing, blemish removal and wrinkle lightening only. ( 3 points only )
- Advanced digital enhancement will be subjected to approval by studio management and may have creative charges applied.
- Charges apply for image re-sizing and resolution increment requests. Kindly enquire for charges.
- Colour and clarity will differ from screen to print.
- The studio will not be liable for rejected images intended for official passport/IC/licenses submission.
- Emailing service available at additional fee.
- Emailed images will replace stipulated returns and no further reprints or CD will be given after images are emailed.