(min.3 persons – max.4 persons))
- 20 – 30 full family shots for selection
- 10 – 15 single shots of only one graduate for selection
- 1 outfit per person permitted ( customer to bring in their own set )
- 1 backdrop with standard photo lighting
- 2 different 5R (5″ x 7″) colour prints (Family)
- 1 x 5R (5″ x 7″) colour print (Single)
- 1 piece of 20R ( 20″ x 16″ ) reprint enlargement with complimentary framing + lamination OR canvas finish
- BONUS: Complimentary 10R ( 10″ x 8″ ) framed reprint for Single Graduate ( same image as 5R )
Larger frame sizes available. Kindly enquire with our team.
Make-up and hair-styling service available upon request. Kindly enquire with our team for rates
Preparation details ahead of your shoot
1) Please arrive on time. There may be clients after you so your co-operation is appreciated to allow a smooth transition throughout the shoot process without rushing through the session.
2) Please factor in at least 1.5 to 2 hours for the session.
3) Please co-ordinate matching footwear for everyone as there may be full length angles. Do remember to advise the men to bring dark socks if they are wearing dress-shoes. We carry mens’ shirts, ties and blazers but the guys are advised to wear their own dark / black dress trousers and belts. Women and children will need to co-ordinate and bring their own outfit.
4) There is a professional steamer for use to remove creases or wrinkles on your outfit (s). There are changing rooms available at the studio.
Terms & Conditions
- All sessions by appointment only
- Corporate/ Wedding outfits not permitted
- 50% deposit via internet transfer/ PayNow/ PayLah required for confirmation
- Graduation robes available subjected to existing Studio’s collection. Please enquire on the exact robe and style required.
- A maximum of TWO graduation robes permitted within each session. Requests to have additional robes ( regardless of customers’ own gowns or gowns from studio ) included within session will have extra co-ordination / loan charges of $25 per robe applied.